Affiliates (HTML)

Monday, January 30, 2012

The World Is Saved: Gamer Music Video



Pretty much the anthem of my childhood. While I do not play games nearly as much as I used to (unfortunately, I simply lack the time, and now I've reached the point in my life where I am working on creating my own worlds to explore), they will always be part of my life in some shape or form. This video is a beautiful reminder of some of the experiences I had playing games with friends or by myself in the past. Some people might see video games as a waste of time, but I see them as an amazing interactive art piece. They all tell their own story (whether they're entirely cohesive or not is another point altogether).

My favorite video game series, as you may have guessed from the blatant praising in a previous post, is The Legend of Zelda.

Thanks for the memories. <3

1 comment: