Affiliates (HTML)

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Follow-Up

This post is a short follow-up to the one preceding it, titled 'Personas'.

I hinted that I was working on a third character biography template in the previous entry, after showcasing Vanessa Balette and Skye Emerson's respectively. Now the third member of the crew has been completed, so I felt like posting a short update so that you all could view it.

Meet Theora Mariposa, third member of the Red Rogues crew!

I will not be explaining any more specifics about Red Rogues for quite some time because I mostly want to keep it under wraps while I work on it (I find it easier to write about material I have not discussed with the world). I can tell you, however, the main point behind these images - inspiration!


I've printed them all out and have arranged them just so (which explains how they are organized on the pages themselves; Theora's was more due to concern of overlap, because the space is not 'perfectly proportioned' for three 8x11 sheets of paper). Every time I look up from my computer, this is what I see - and it is the most motivational and heart-warming sight to make me get into the Red Rogues zone. It has also made it exceptionally difficult to focus on school work, which might perhaps be a bad thing, but it has yet to cause any harm, so... no worries! 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment